Unemployment Insurance Data
The UI Data Summary is produced quarterly from state-reported data contained in the Unemployment Insurance Data Base (UIDB) as well as UI-related data from outside sources (e.g., Bureau of Labor Statistics data on employment and unemployment and U.S. Department of Treasury data on state UI trust fund activities). This report is intended to provide the user with a quick overview of the status of the UI system at the national and state levels. If you are having any questions or problems loading the tables on this page, please contact Daren Bailey.
- Not all state reports have been received. The data will be updated once all reports have been received and will reflect state revisions with each quarterly update.
- Blank cells appearing in any section of this report indicates that information is unavailable.
- N.A. refers to data calculation that is “Not Applicable”.
- Wages and Covered Employment appear in the period in which they occurred in the application tables. Summary reports include wages and covered employment lagged by 6 months.
- State Solvency Measures, (Trust Fund as a Percent of Total Wages, AHCM and HCM), do not include non-Title XII borrowing amount.
3rd Quarter 2022 Summary Tables-PDF 3rd Quarter 2022 Summary Tables-Excel
Glossary of Data Definitions: