American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) Information for State Unemployment Insurance Agencies
Below is a list of guidance, policies, and resources to assist the states with ARPA.
Unemployment Insurance Program Letters (UIPLs)
- UIPL 28-20, Change 3: Extension of Time to Submit Request for Funding under Grant Opportunity Announced in Unemployment Insurance Program Letter (UIPL) No. 28-20, Change 2
- UIPL 23-21: Grant Opportunity for Promoting Equitable Access to Unemployment Compensation (UC) Programs.
- UIPL No. 22-21, Change 1: Extension of Time to Submit Request for Funding under Grant Opportunity Announced in Unemployment Insurance Program Letter (UIPL) No. 22-21
- UIPL 22-21: Grant Opportunity to Support States with Fraud Detection and Prevention, Including Identity Verification and Overpayment Recovery Activities, in All Unemployment Compensation (UC) Programs
Additional Guidance and Resources
- Fact Sheet - UI Modernization; American Rescue Plan Act Funding for Timely, Accurate, and Equitable Payment in Unemployment Compensation Programs
- TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 06-21; Accessing Unemployment Insurance (UI) Identity Verification and Fraud Protection (Identity Proofing) Services using the U.S. Department of Labor's (Department) Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA)